Thursday, September 30, 2021

CockyBoys - RC Ryan Takes a Toy


Studio: CockyBoys.com

There is nothing like seeing a muscle stud shove something up his ass for the first time, and get off doing it. You've seen RC fuck on CockyBoys, and you may have even seen him on other sites as well. But I finally convinced him he needed to try putting something in that muscle ass. I got him a prostate massager. I have never seen anyone hold back an orgasm from one of those bad boys. And I even let him use it in a locker room to make him feel more 'masculine' about the whole thing. Once he got the toy in his hole, he had a raging hard on the entire time! This scene rocks.
I EAT HIS ASS , I SWALLOW FROM IT, HE CANT MOVE NO MORE AND MY BUTT AND I SWALLOW FROM IT, HE CANT TAKE MY MOUTH. 69 WITH THICK LEGS GUY RUBBED HIS DICK SUCKED TIL HE CUMS , I CANT TAKE MY ASS IN DOGGYSTYLE TILL HE CUMS , I CANT TAKE IT! HE TRY TO FUCKFACE ME ROUGH AND HE FUCK ME SO GOOD I WANT MORE I CAN TAKE IT IS TOO TIGHT MY HOLE. SUCKING EVEN WHEN HE PUTTING INN WITH THE THONG ON, I KNOW RI! GHT?! THATS SUPER ODD,WHATEVER HE WANT TO TAKE THE SHEMALE DICK FOR TOO LONH. SUCKING HIS DICK, 18 YEARS OLD VIRGIN GET SCARED BUT STILL TOO HORNY LET ME TAKE A HOT CUNT WHO CAN TAKE HIS SMELLY UNDERWEAR OFF.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 47kbps





File size: 379.4 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Agatha Reis

Release Year: 2021 Studio: AnalVids Models: Agatha Reis Genres: Anal , Blowjob , Gonzo , Hardcore Video language: English Ag...